猪猪

Tuesday 3 June 2014

A Memorable Day To Remember 30.05.2014

30.05.2014 Friday
A good day to remember in our whole life
Without any expectations, with surprise, with loves, with touches, with tears, with his DIY "money flowers...
Sha gua proposed to me!

Sha gua ever promised to give me a banquet of money flowers
And.. he met his promises where I never thought of he will make it by his own hands
Yes, although without a perfect diamond proposal ring, Sha Gua's sincerity is more than enough..




You had thrown me back throughout the days we've been through in these 3 and a half years
With all joys, happiness, sadness, arguments, worries, fears and loves... lots of memories we had together..

And, it's never ending... Sha Gua and Ben Dan will create more and more memories together...

To Sha Gua:
Yes, I do!
I wish I can grow old with you too... until the end of my life.....
I love you so much!


Ben Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment